LEARN-N-STITCH: DVD training seriesOrder # TRLNSV-2A, 6 DVD 6.5HR Training Video $475.00
LEARN-N-STITCH DVDs are available that cover both the automotive and the industrial repair professions. It doesn't matter if you are a novice or an expert, you can benefit from this detailed training tool.
Just getting started? Here's a chance to start at full speed. Learn the shortcuts, the techniques and the methods used daily in our own repair shop. Shave days, weeks or even months off your learning curve. There's nothing like experience, so take advantage of ours.
Been stitching forever? Take your skills to a higher level and you'll be able to make even more repairs that your competition can't. Learn about new products and new techniques. Learn how LOCK-N-STITCH Inc. processes were designed to be used - for speed and durability.
- Learn how cast iron responds to heat
- Discover the best techniques for stitching late model cylinder heads
- Find out which pins to use in different situations
- See for yourself the preferred angles of stitching pin installation
- Understand the benefits and applications of our new thread repair inserts
- Determine when and where to use locks
- Learn crack detection with both magnetic particle and dye-penetrant
- Learn about pressure-testing the parts you repair
- Discover how CASTMASTER™ has changed casting repair forever
Industrial Repair Training Manuals & Technical Support
- A training DVDs available in NTSC and PAL formats
- The LOCK-N-STITCH Inc. Training Manual, written instructions on the basic installation of C Series stitching pins, L Series stitching pins, and locks.
- Technical support is available M-F, 8-5 Pacific, on our toll-free phone line, 800-736-8261 (US and Canada) or 209-632-2345.
- Fax a drawing of the damaged casting to 209-632-1740 or email photos to us and we will be happy to help you engineer your repairs.